1. Did you know that they now make gummy multi-vitamins for adults??? It has changed my life! You know how the normal multi-vitamins are so huge? They normally gag me, but now there is a solution! Yay! The key is to NOT eat the whole bottle in one day. They're so good! I have to hide the bottle from myself sometimes. Is there such a thing as too many vitamins in your system? :-)
2. Did you know that they make summer onesies?
***Onesie (1-z): pajamas or everyday wear (your choice) with feet in them and a great pocket up front to hold your cell phone.***
Well, most of them are this soft, velvety material that is perfect for the winter months, but there are also those that are like a thin thermal shirt...perfect for the warmer months! I writing this blog in my summer onesie right now (and yes, I do know that summer is now officially over). Woot! Check out pajamacity.com if you want your own.
3. In the midst of all of the "Real Housewives of Wherever" shows, there is a show about Househusbands. It's called "Househusband of Hollywood". I find this show very interesting. So, these are households where the wife is the main bread winner and the husbands are in charge of the house. I think it's kinda cool to see the guys step up to the challenge. It can be kinda touchy sometimes, but I think the show handles it well. It even takes the time to define "manly" words so that we ladies can better understand the gentlemen. I've personally learned an invaluable lesson about the importance of man caves.
4. Did you know that the guy that wrote, directed and starred in "In The Heights" on Broadway was the rapping psych patient on the season premiere of House? I was so excited because I absolutely LOVED "In The Heights" when I saw it and I thought he was pure genius. If you don't know about it, look up Lin-Manuel Miranda at www.intheheightsmusical.com.
5. The jury is in and an Afro is easier than a wig! :-) Don't get me wrong, I love my wigs and this is definitely not the end for them. I've just found something easy, fun and ME! I've always braided my hair under my wigs and kept it from any chemical or straighteners, so that I would know it was healthy. Truth be told, I was afraid of trying to manage it for a while there until I just decided to try it one day and I fell in love. So, now you get to see my natural hair. (I say that like it's an honor...hehehe)
***Note to self: Never be afraid to rock the real you! It's always easier than you think and it's so worth it in the long run :-)***
WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED LATELY???