Melinda Doolittle

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Early Christmas!

I really need your help! I can't believe I'm saying this, because I've never been the kind of person who feels comfortable asking for anything. However, if I'm gonna get this job done, it'll take all of us working together. So here's what I need...

For the next two weeks, I need you guys to help me promote the living daylights out of my new Christmas single "God Bless Us Everyone." I know you guys have already been helping me spread the word, but I would love to do an extra huge push for Christmas! I've never been more excited about a song I've released! Regie Hamm was the perfect person to write with, Tre' Corley was the perfect producer and you guys were the perfect muse for the video! There are hundreds of radio stations already playing the song and that makes me ultra excited too! So, how do we get even more? Here are a few ideas...

Call any of your local radio stations that are playing Christmas music and request the song...if you don't hear it, keep calling!


Tell everyone you know (and some you don't know) about the song!


Write a review on iTunes and Amazon about what you think of it!


Watch AND share the video! (I promise to post an extra special victory dance if we can get the views to at least 10,000)




If we can ramp it up over the next two weeks, we will not only be getting the word out there, but we will also be setting ourselves up for next year! We want to make this song a Christmas staple! 

Whew! Ok...I did it! I asked for your help! Thanks so much for all you've already done and thanks in advance for your help in the next two weeks! You guys are the most amazing group of supporters and I totally consider you my early Christmas gift!
Love you all,
xoxo Melinda

3 Comments:

Blogger Julan said...

I have listened to the song its beautiful, you have the voice of an angel.I will review everywhere for you

.Merry Christmas to you and your family...

Julie Hodgson

December 13, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger virtualcandy48 said...

Hi Melinda! Yep, I've downloaded the song, reviewed and rated it, and I'm calling on the radio stations playing Christmas music in my area. You know I'm a huge supporter! Wishing for a very blessed Christmas & New Year for you and your loved ones!

Candy Slocum

December 13, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger virtualcandy48 said...

Melinda, I have found that there are radio stations that have pages in Facebook, and some even have player apps where you can listen in, vote for songs played, and put in requests! Here's the link for my old radio station out in SF! HUGE circulation! Check it out! http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151045937565024#!/KBLX1029

December 14, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SUPPORT Contact | Site Tools | Terms & Policies | Online Store
MORE Newsletter | RSS | MySpace | YouTube | Links
All Contents © 2008 Melinda Doolittle