Melinda Doolittle

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Constructive criticism is a good thing!

I promise that I started off watching Idol in a good mood tonight. 

I was excited about the contestants getting to do two songs and show different sides of their craft. Then the show started and my mood changed. It wasn’t the fault of the contestants, though. It was the judging panel that literally made me rewind my television to make sure I was listening to the same song they were critiquing. I’m fully aware that the sound in the studio is different from what we hear on our television, but it’s hard for me to believe that it’s the complete opposite of what we’re hearing. 

So...I decided to write what I wish the judges would have said. Don’t get me wrong; all of the contestants are very talented. I’m just thinking about how constructive criticism has helped me in the long run. Here we go...

Click HERE to visit HitFix.com and see Melinda's song by song comments and see if you agree! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SUPPORT Contact | Site Tools | Terms & Policies | Online Store
MORE Newsletter | RSS | MySpace | YouTube | Links
All Contents © 2008 Melinda Doolittle