Melinda Doolittle

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays! Come take a 'Sleigh Ride' with me...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone! 
         
          This is my favorite time of year and the perfect time to let you know just how much you mean to me.  Without you, I wouldn't be able to do what I love every single day.  Thank you for taking this journey with me!
         
          I just finished a Holiday tour with the Boston Pops (YAY!) and couldn't think of a more wonderful way to ring in the holiday, so here's a special video just for you...  A little silly, a little sassy, and a lot of fun!  

Love you!

Melinda


3 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Perfect Christmas video! I was hoping you would do one again this year. ROTFL, it was funny enough seeing you conduct from behind. But after seeing your facial expressions, I'm surprised the choir didn't fall over laughing. And nice that we get to see the heels. How in the world do you gallop in high heels? You got mad skillz!

December 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger DocJ said...

This is PRICELESS!! You brought joy to our hearts in a difficult time. The merriest of Christmases to you, Melinda!

December 24, 2010 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger San Holt said...

Awesome. Only you. Thanks much. Seems you had a great time spreading all that joy.

December 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SUPPORT Contact | Site Tools | Terms & Policies | Online Store
MORE Newsletter | RSS | MySpace | YouTube | Links
All Contents © 2008 Melinda Doolittle