Melinda Doolittle

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Love me some Carole King!!

Carole King is my hero!

When you can write songs so well that anyone sounds good singing them, you automatically achieve hero status.

Wow! This was an amazing night on Idol. At this point, it's anybody's game. I loved the feedback that Jimmy Iovine and Babyface gave the contestants this week. I think they are really taking time to bring out the artistry (as Kara DioGuardi would say) in each contestant.

So here are my thoughts about each contestant tonight. I've put them in order from most favorite to least favorite. I even critiqued the duets. Well...most of them. :-) Let me know if you agree...


*** To see Melinda's comments on the Top 6, visit HitFix.com and join her Idol Fantasy League while you're there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SUPPORT Contact | Site Tools | Terms & Policies | Online Store
MORE Newsletter | RSS | MySpace | YouTube | Links
All Contents © 2008 Melinda Doolittle